[GreenYes] Re: Seeking Recyclers in Louisiana

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Seeking Recyclers in Louisiana

Hi Rebecca:

I have contacted Jake and sent him information on our firm's technical
assistance services.  I'll let you know what I hear from him - thanks.

Best Regards,
Bob
Bob Wallace
Principal & V.P. Business Solutions
WIH Resource Group
Environmental & Logistical SolutionsTM
Phone:  480.241.9994 ~ Fax:  623.505.2634
E-mail:  bwallace@no.address
Website:  www.wihresourcegroup.com
Website:  www.wastesavings.net
WIH's Blog: www.wihresourcegroup.wordpress.com