[GreenYes] Beta tape solution found

Title: [GreenYes] Beta tape solution found

Thanks for all the ideas.  Several of you mentioned greendisk, but I
wanted to find the cheapest local solution I could.  Paying to ship
recyclables is a last resort for me.  I live in rural Nebraska.

I posted them as free on Craig's List and found a grateful person in
Omaha who still has a working beta machine!  Hooray!
I promised him I'd pass his name along if anyone needs to offload these
tapes:

Marty Peterson
MartyP@no.address

Tell him Nancy Meyer sent you.  I don't know if he would pay for
shipping or not.  You'd have to work out details with him.

NMeyer