[GreenYes] Re: Clear plastic paper's environmental statement// the Greenwashing Index

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Clear plastic paper's environmental statement// the Greenwashing Index

This is a good point, Helen. It's not only a fossil fuel, but a
carbon-inefficient one, at that. There are some nice charts in Stop
Trahsing the Climate <www.stoptrashingtheclimate.org> and GAIA's new
position paper on climate change <www.globalgaia.org/cc> which show that
incinerators produce less energy per ton of CO2 emitted than coal -- and
of course, coal is a much worse performer than natural gas.