From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of arthur boone
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:56 PM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Video footage of post-curbside processing.

A teacher friend recently asked if I had a CD/video that showed what
happened to materials after being collected at curbside; not so much being
aggregated into large loads but how they were actually reprocessed into
finished materials ready to be made into finished goods of paper, glass,
metal, plastics, wood, etc.

Previously I had been referred to Wisconsin DNR's "Too Valuable to Waste"
but didn't find that quite on target. Any ideas on this?

Arthur R. Boone
Total Recycling Associates
Berkeley, California