[GreenYes] GAIA position paper on waste and climate change

Title: [GreenYes] GAIA position paper on waste and climate change

Dear all,

Today GAIA is releasing "Zero Waste for Zero Warming: GAIA's Statement
of Concern on Waste and Climate Change."  It is available at:

http://www.globalgaia.org/cc

This short document distills the climate arguments for Zero Waste and
against incinerators and landfills. It should be helpful in
communicating with legislators, policymakers, media, and the general
public. Please feel free to use it in your campaigns and outreach
efforts. If you would like a higher-resolution copy for printing, please
email me or Gigie <gigie@no.address> and we will be happy to send you
one. We will be handing out copies of this in Poznan, at the climate
change negotiations.

Don't forget that this is a good opportunity to meet your government's
negotiating team. You can take this position paper, the Stop Trashing
the Climate report <www.stoptrashingtheclimate.org> and the signon
letter <www.globalgaia.org/poznan> which has now been signed by 82
people from 20 countries! (Write to me for the full list). If you
haven't signed the letter yourself yet, it's not too late!

As always, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Neil