[GreenYes] Re: reaching out to EDF re organics in the landfill

Title: [GreenYes] Re: reaching out to EDF re organics in the landfill

Dear colleagues,

EDF emphatically shares your concerns about pollution prevention and
composting.   Eco-Cycle's leadership on these issues is tremendous.

I have sent a note to Kate and look forward to sitting down with her
to discuss her ideas and concerns in detail, and would warmly welcome
the opportunity to do so with other experts.

Please send me a note at vpatton@no.address and let's compare notes on
how we can work together and with other allies on comprehensive,
sustainable solutions.

Sincerely yours,
Vickie
Environmental Defense Fund