[GreenYes] Help for a teacher friend in S. Africa?

Folks -

Please let me know if you have any leads to find these items (either as dontations or at a low-cost):

A dozen Wall-mounted pencil sharpeners (with screws)
Pencils with Erasers
Scientific Calculators & Batteries

A friend is on a Fulbright teaching middle school students math in S. Africa and she asked for my help. I'll probably check-in with some reuse orgs for the pencil sharpeners, but thought that ya'll might also have some suggestions. She has 200 students and the calculators are about $100 each, so if anyone knows a source of used or low-cost calculators that would be terrific!

Thanks so much,

Christine McCoy
703.419.0524