[GreenYes] market for old slides

Title: [GreenYes] market for old slides

Hi:

I am discarding thousand of old slides (photographs) and was wondering if
there is a market for them as the transparancies are covered in silver.

I know this seems silly, but the number of bags of old slides is growing
daily.

Thanks,

Ann Schneider
Daughter of parents who've been taking slides for 70 years.
SchneiderAnn@no.address