[GreenYes] baseline impacts

In a message dated 10/31/2007 7:50:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Reindl@no.address writes:I don't think that there is any "baseline". All alternatives ought to have their total costs included -- both financial costs (including subsidies) and their environmental costs, a la Pigou, who we have discussed on this list in the past.

HI John;

Maybe  "baseline "was not the right word for my thought.

I like the sound of sustainable resource management but I use a zero waste systems analysis to design  my programs.

Would  you use a landfill  and /or incinerator if you had the political will to redesign your County resource management program?

Rick