[GreenYes] WE movement

Title: [GreenYes] WE movement

I just clicked on a banner ad for the We Can Solve It movement:
http://www.wecansolveit.org/
The We Campaign is a project of The Alliance for Climate Protection -- a nonprofit, nonpartisan effort founded by Nobel laureate and former Vice President Al Gore. Our ultimate aim is to halt global warming. Specifically we are educating people in the US and around the world that the climate crisis is both urgent and solvable.

I couldn't find even one mention of recycling as an action to take, individually, to counteract global warming.. I'm surprised by this.

Rebecca Jewell
Recycling Programs Manager
Davis Street Station for Material Recycling & Transfer
A Waste Management company