[GreenYes] Re: 5 new messages in 2 topics - digest

Title: [GreenYes] Re: 5 new messages in 2 topics - digest

Good luck in Vancouver indeed. As I have seen elsewhere, Annie and
Paul will be great. But the deciders will want to know what is the
alternative. A resource management plan is a big help as we have seen
in various jurisdictions that have recently backed down from
incineration. EPR is a key part. I hope EPR ideology does not become
a barrier instead of an important tool.

Neil Seldman, ILSR

http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/