[GreenYes] Re: Fuel price impact on collection

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Fuel price impact on collection

Paul,
We have been operating a fleet here in MN for the past 5+ years. For just
Fleet operations, we have seen fuel expenses as a percentage of operations
increase from approximately 6.4% in 2003 to currently being approximately
12.9% of operational expenses.
Operational expenses of just our fleet include collection staff wages and
benefits, supervisory costs including dispatcher, all vehicle related
expenses (insurance, licensing, maintenance, depreciation and interest),
safety trainings and equipment, and supplies. It does not include education
or administrative overhead costs.
Feel free to contact me directly with further questions.

Tim Brownell
President/Chief Operating Officer
Eureka Recycling
2828 Kennedy Street NE