[GreenYes] Show of your Sustainability skills and qualifications

Hello newsgroup members,

The Jobs and Internship section of the SustainabilityForum.com has
been a really successful for a while now and is growing at a rapid
speed.

Today I have added a new useful forum today, called the CV/Resume
Forum.

This is a place for everyone to:

1) Upload their CV/Resume if you are openly looking for a job and
2) for employers to browse the already uploaded CV/Resume of a
possible candidate for a particular vacancy you want to fill.

This is the direct link to the CV/Resume Forum:

http://www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum/post-your-cv-resume/

I hope you will find this new sub forum useful.

See you in the forum.

Kind Regards,

Fabian

SustainabilityForum.com, created and managed PB Consulting GmbH

M (D): +49 (0)176 700 78 180

M (UK): +44 (0) 77 94 365 209

Email: fabian.pattberg@no.address