From: Stephen N Weisser [mailto:stevew@no.address]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 10:53 AM
To: 'GreenYes digest subscribers'
Subject: Yingling refillable bottles?

I checked with Yingling about return for refill bottles. I've asked them
who I could check with to receive a more definite answer, but here is the
response so far...

"I believe we still do Premium in the 16oz returnable bottle. I honestly
don't know if they plan to eventually phase them out since the rest are
throw-away recyclable bottles."

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street
York, PA 17403
717-845-8697
1-800-641-1117
stevew@no.address
www.greenlinepaper.com <http://www.greenlinepaper.com/>
Close the loop: recycling works when we buy recycled.