[GreenYes] Re: Recycling by mail

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Recycling by mail

Many electronic retailers and manufacturers offer take back programs
through mail. You can find brief info and links to programs for
retailers at
http://productstewardship.net/productsElectronicsBizProgramsRetailTakeba
ck.html or manufacturers at
http://productstewardship.net/productsElectronicsBizProgramsManufactureT
akeback.html.

Also, in 2003, Snohomish County in Washington State published a report
on manufacturer mail back programs available at:
http://www.productstewardship.net/PDFs/productsElectroincsManufMail-Back
Test.pdf.

Megan Sety
King County Solid Waste Division