[GreenYes] Re: Recycling PSAs

English, Try the NC R3 campaign, They have soem PSAs thwt are really
good, see http://www.re3.org/

Also South Carolina did the Recycle Guys, which I'm pretty sure has
PSAs you can use, several PSAs are listed at
http://www.scdhec.net/environment/lwm/recycle/resource_center.htm

and NERC has a list of Consolidated Public Service Announcements on
their web site ( under 2001) at http://www.nerc.org/documents/publications_list.html