[GreenYes] Waste Generation Rates/Service Standards for Recycling

Good Afternoon All,

I am researching various communities requirements for the provision of
recycling services at residential and non-residential development.

Can you please provide me with a link to a location where I might locate
your space allocation requirements for recycling.

Thanks.

J.Grant Gale, MPA, CZO
Solid Waste Enforcement Supervisor
Orange County Solid Waste/Recycling
919-918-2942 (o)
919-302-7701 (c)
http://www.co.orange.nc.us/recycling/candd.asp
<http://www.co.orange.nc.us/recycling/candd.asp>

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to
enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer
spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and
you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. --Woodrow Wilson