[GreenYes] Re: My Membership

Dear Members,

Google groups offers a very easy method for subscription of new
addresses and unsubscription of old addresses. Once subscribed, you
can choose to receive GreenYes a number of ways: email, abridged
email, digest or vacation (no email).

Because of our large membership, the best results will be to subscribe
and unsubscribe through the google groups interface:
http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes
It's actually much easier and more effective for members to care for
these changes manually than to post for assistance directly on the
list itself.

Chris
GreenYes Listmaster