[GreenYes] Re: NPR Story on Proposed Boston 'indoor' Composting Facility

Title: Re: [GreenYes] Re: NPR Story on Proposed Boston 'indoor' Composting Facility
Paul-

I’d be interested in getting more information on the folks you know composting glycerin from diesel production. We’re working with a biodiesel consortium here helping them market collection and end use and the glycerin by-product is certainly a problem for converters.

David

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.gpcrc.com>