[GreenYes] Re: Paper weights

Title: Re: [GreenYes] Paper weights
See the conversion table at our web site: http://gpcrc.com/regulatory_toolsand.asp#ctable

For carts, I use 200-300 depending for 96-gallons (half a cubic yard) and 120-200 for 64-gallons. It all depends on the mix of course. We have a local neighborhood newspaper publisher that puts two 64 gallon containers with print over-runs every week. Containers tend to be full and weigh 180-190. Another I’ve worked with puts out 96s for their hauler and they weigh 200-220 because they’ve go office paper and junk mail in as well.

db

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.gpcrc.com>