[GreenYes] Re: [ZWIA] Re: Zero Waste plans

I forgot to mention one thing about our situation in Metro Vancouver (for those who are still tuned in to this thread) ~ we actually have 22 million tonnes of landfill capacity remaining within our region, in additional to a WTEF that takes 287,000 tpy and was just outfitted with a $36 million turbine to make electricity. They are actually having to drum up supplies of waste for the 900,000 tpy WTEF they are planning to build. Read the source document. How do they think the public or politicians will fall for this?

H.