-----Original Message-----
From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address]On Behalf Of Eric Lombardi
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:36 PM

Let me share what I’ve been saying to counter the efw proponents … (just did it this morning) … and I know this isn’t the preferred future we are all working for, but I do present it as a “bridge” strategy:

 This approach will triple or more the life of the existing landfill infrastructure in America, and it’s possible that no new landfills or incinerators need be built for the next 100 years, if ever.

Feedback?  Where is this argument weak?  My goal is to stop the flow of investments into the new bury/burn facilities, so what else can we do to accomplish that?

Eric

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc