From: Stephen N Weisser <stevew@no.address>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:43:08 -0500
To: 'GreenYes digest subscribers' <GreenYes@no.address>
Subject: [GreenYes] paper made from stone: compatibility with recycling programs?

Hi,
There are some unusual tree-free papers out there, such as:  http://www.viastone.net/  Any thoughts about this product and its compatibility with paper recycling programs?  Would be appreciated.
(On the same note my understanding has always been that the traditional alternative fibers like hemp, kenaf, cotton, bagasse...aren't a problem in the paper recycling streams?)

Thanks,

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street
York, PA 17403
717-845-8697
1-800-641-1117
stevew@no.address
www.greenlinepaper.com <http://www.greenlinepaper.com/>
Close the loop: recycling works when we buy recycled.