[GreenYes] Bravo for SWANA !! watching our backs on rail issues

Three cheers for John and SWANA!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!

When I take the metro home from Alexandria to DC I often get to stand on the platform and smell the lovely aroma of trash from NY and NJ headed south on the RR to landfills in rural Virginia! :(

Christine McCoy
City of Alexandria
703/519-3486 ext. 132