[GreenYes] RE: subsidies and environmental impact fees

Title: [GreenYes] RE: subsidies and environmental impact fees

Hi ~

I agree with the need to eliminate subidies, but think that it is crucial to also have the environmental impact fees as recognized by Pigou.

This is not an either-or situation -- both are needed.

I also think (and wish that it weren't so), that it will be harder to eliminate the subsidies than to move forward with the enviornmental impact fees.

John