[GreenYes] [horse shit incineration][GreenYes] The special beauty of the FTBOA-Global Green proj

Tom Rhodes wrote (and eloquently, I might add):

re: horse shit incineration....

Pardon me, but should we not be using a more, shall we say, "politically correct" word rather than the term, "horse shit"?
I suggest that we use the term "equine shit". It just sounds nicer.

Thank you Tom for talking us down from the ledge and bringing some much needed levity to this otherwise terse listserv.  We can only hope that the offended sensibilities may still find some humor in this little sidebar.

Wayne