[GreenYes] Re: youtube video

The logic of which choices (action/no action) we make is unassailable but his choice of catastrophes under column A/no action may be too rosy.  I'll be interested in hearing how some of the listservs more scholarly economic pundits respond.  What are the political, environmental and health repercussions of a global depression when people can no longer afford the most basic necessities?

Wayne

>>> <LWheeler45@no.address> 11/15/2007 9:12 PM >>>
NOW THIS IS A GREEN YES PRESENTATION