[GreenYes] Re: biodegradable flatware RESOURCES

Title: Re: [GreenYes] biodegradable flatware RESOURCES
We’re looking into this stuff for our airport, school, and stadium work.

See these sites:

http://excellentpackaging.com/pages/1/EPSNature.htm

http://excellentpackaging.com/pages/1/SpudWare.pdf

http://www.biodegradablesolutions.com/index.php

http://www.linfield.edu/review/article.php?aid=3315

Db
--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>