[GreenYes] Re: Publicly owned C & D recycling facilities

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Publicly owned C & D recycling facilities

Wayne, try looking at the Construction Materials Recycling
association's Find a Recycler option on their web page at
http://www.cdrecycling.org/find.html  You can alos look at
http://www.wastemiser.com/resources.html which is the C & D Recycling
Guide for New England.  Also the Mid Atlantic Consortium for Recyclign
and Economic Development Officials or MACREDO has a recycling Markets
database at http://macredo.org/directory.php which list C & D
Recycling facilities for DE, DC, MD, PA, VA and WV.

Mike Giuranna
EPA, Region 3,
Philadelphia, PA