[GreenYes] Re: No Trash Week?

It's registered to an organization called Hillclimb Media in Bellevue, WA.

My guess would be that it is an outsourced government-sponsored product.

Mark Snyder
Minneapolis, MN

On 10/10/07, Christine.McCoy@no.address <Christine.McCoy@no.address > wrote:

Who the heck sponsors it? Mysterious!

Christine McCoy
City of Alexandria
703/519-3486 ext. 132

"M.Simons" <msimons@no.address>
Sent by: <GreenYes@no.address>

10/10/2007 10:03 AM

<GreenYes@no.address>
cc
Subject
[GreenYes] No Trash Week?

This is new to me, and I heard about it on a non-environmental list.

www.notrashweek.com

thoughts?

And lets not forget the upcoming america recycles day November 15th.
americarecyclesday.org

--
msimons@no.address INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY www.michaelsimons.com
Turning Old Into New?: Please Take Materials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org