[GreenYes] Re: 11 new messages in 4 topics - digest [refillable vs one-time-use beverage bottles]

Title: [GreenYes] Re: 11 new messages in 4 topics - digest [refillable vs one-time-use beverage bottles]

I"d like to see an up-to-date life cycle study also.  If practicable,
refillable glass would seem preferable to me, partly as I think it
would mean reduced exposure to toxic organics in plastic bottles.....

Alan