From: Craig Barry [mailto:craig@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:53 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Cc: Dan Goldstein
Subject: [GreenYes] Intermittent Services

Are there any recycling or solid waste systems out there that only charge for when bins are actually picked up?  Meaning that if the resident is out on vacation for a month than they don't get charged and then could restart their service with, say, a call.

I'm under the assumption that recycling and garbage services generally require consistent subscription for services.

TIA, Craig

Craig Barry

Executive Director

craig@no.address

Environmental Resource Center

471 North Washington Ave

PO Box 819, Ketchum, Idaho 83340

208.726.4333 w  208.726.1531 f

208.720.5661 m

www.ercsv.org

{ Connecting People to Nature through Education {