[GreenYes] Be a part of the future development of the SustainabilityForum.com

Title: [GreenYes] Be a part of the future development of the SustainabilityForum.com

Dear members,

Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing online forum? Then
this is your chance to become a strategic partner.

SustainabilityForum.com (www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum) has been
expanding rapidly over the last few months and will surpass the 1.000
member mark in the next few days and currently breaking the 6500
visitor mark this month.

As a result we have been attracting several forum media partnerships,
sponsors and so called friends of SustainabilityForum.com.

So far we have media partnerships with First Conferences and their
Tidal Energy Summit in November (http://www.tidaltoday.com/tidal07/)
and the Ethical Corporation were our forum is being featured in the bi-
weekly newsletter.

Our forum sponsors include Acre Resources, Terrainfirma and Ethical
Corporation at this point.

I have planned to develop the forum a lot more in the next few months
and therefore currently look for more strategic partnerships in the
CSR/Environment field to elevate the forum to its next level.

If you would be interested in any form of strategic partnership,
sponsorship or cooperation of any kind please contact me at
fabian@no.address

Thank you for your time and see you in the forum hopefully.

Regards,
Fabian
www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum