[GreenYes] Glass Recycler/Processor in the Northwest?

Title: [GreenYes] Glass Recycler/Processor in the Northwest?

Anyone know of any glass recyclers in the Northwest?  Or any glass
recycler in the US?  I'm trying to figure the distance from Boise,
Idaho to the nearest glass recyclers.  Currently we crush the material
for road base but we're collecting more than what the highway
department can use.  (Plus 2-3 years of storage between crushings.)

Thanks,
Megan Kershner
Boise, Idaho