[GreenYes] Re: Clothes Hangers

I didn't see this news, but my drycleaner gives out boxes into which customers can put their unwanted hangers so that they can be taken back to the store for reuse and recycling.

John
-----Original Message-----
From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address]On Behalf Of Kendall Christiansen
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 4:43 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Clothes Hangers

Friends:

Some of you may have seen last night’s NBC Nightly News ‘sustainability’ segment touting new-fangled paperboard clothes hangers – principally invented for the purpose of selling another advertising space in our closets, it seems – while dissing metal hangers, implying that they are not recyclable….

Comments?

Kendall Christiansen

Gaia Strategies

151 Maple Street