[GreenYes] party at Eco-Cycle

Party Under the Stars in Boulder Before the NRC

Join Eco-Cycle for a Grassroots Gathering of Progressive Recyclers

Going to the NRC Conference in Denver this year? Come party at Eco-Cycle in Boulder first! We're bringing together the progressive recyclers to network, enjoy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar with beer and wine, hear keynote speakers, and take a tour of the first hard-to-recycle facility in the nation. We’ll also be unveiling two significant new campaigns from GRRN (GrassRoots Recycling Network) and Eco-Cycle that will fight against the Bush Administration’s subsidies for polluting landfills and incinerators and change how our country conserves our natural resources. Then we’ll boogie ‘round the e-scrap with a rockin' local band!

Date: Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time: 7:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Place: Eco-Cycle’s Center for Hard-to-Recycle Materials (CHaRM) in Boulder

Featured Speaker: Will Toor, Boulder County Commissioner and Zero Waste Champion
Tickets: $20 (transportation, hors d’oeuvres, and beer and wine included)

RSVP online today and be sure to reserve your space on the bus to and from Denver for NRC conference attendees.

Tell a friend and forward this invitation to other progressive recyclers!

Questions: Email Eco-Cycle at recycle@no.address or call 303.444.6634.