From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf Of Jennie Caissie
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:31 PM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Greening NASCAR events

I am new to the group and I have a question for everyone. I am struggling with finding a contact for my company to green the NASCAR events. So many bottles and aluminum cans go in the landfill from events like that, and it would be a fantastic oportunity to educate a population that demographically is not usually the target for recycling and waste diversion options.

Does anyone have any contacts that they are willing to share?