[GreenYes] Re: Harvard Kennedy School - $100k prize for gov't innovation

Thks, Doug. Information like this is very good. I am very sure that
there are many people with green ideas but no funds to get it going. I
am working on complying information on how to source green grants and
funds. I am writing it in such a way that anyone from any country can
make use of the infromation.