[GreenYes] Re: Spring offensive

On this request: "in confronting producers of products and packages
about sustainable redesign"; whenever there is a change, there will be
an increase in price. In order to make this a success, you have to start
a co-op whereby people buy from the same source to increase sales volume
to reduce price.

I recall reading that the Swiss govt provide grant to encourage the
people to buy green product and because of that more people make the
switch encouraging suppliers to make the change thus reducing price.