[GreenYes] Re: waste sites

The best way for you to locate such places is to do a search on the word
"abandoned". Add the word "USA" to it and this is what you will get:

Stumble upon will lead you to people who share interest in abandoned
building sites.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/tag/abandoned-buildings/
Ghost Towns, Abandoned Villages, and Historical Sites in the United
States
http://www.ghosttown.info/ca/index.html
National Overview of Abandoned Mine Land Sites Utilizing the Minerals
Availability System (MAS) and Geographic
http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1996/ofr-96-0549/ofr-96-549.html
Radioactive Contamination at Clean-Up Sites
http://www.epa.gov/radtown/clean-up.htm

Following website has a forum for you to post your request:
http://www.infiltration.org/abandon.htm

Rgds
GreenBeing Nancy
Enjoys Creating Abundance from Abandoned