[GreenYes] Re: 10 new messages in 8 topics - digest

Like Eric, I am looking forward to the article on precycling
insurance. One note of caution, recycling needs a market but cannot
not be made dependent on the market as it is now. We have to continue
to change the market as we have done for 30 years. Looks like a good
discussion ahead.

Neil