[GreenYes] Re: Getting Haulers to Recycle More

If it is difficult to get haulers and their customers to recycle more,
get the kids to do it for the school. Hold a competition to award the
school where students recycle the most.

Green waste such as cuttings can also be reduced if children are taught
to propagate and encouraged to grow them in school. The school also save
cost on buying greens if the cuttings are collected from the students'
home. Another competition should encourage this.

http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/gardening.htm

Start teaching them when they are young and overtime recycling will be a
natural thing to do in their adulthood.

Rgds
Nancy