From: David Biddle
To: Mike Morin ; Nancy Poh ; Brad.Wolbert@no.address
Cc: greenyes@no.address ; Cynthia.Moore@no.address
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 4:04 AM
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: Getting Haulers to Recycle More

Many large chains fight like crazy to keep their cardboard recycling data secret, or at least confidential, because they feel it is a direct indicator of how well (or not well) their stores are doing and they don't want their competition to know. A number of companies even keep baled cardboard inside until the time of pickup and it's often under cover of darkness.

Db
--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>