[GreenYes] Re: More on the future of lighting

Doug,

The revisit of this thread is quite timely. Moment's ago I got out of
Wal-Mart's quarterly Business Sustainability Milestone Meeting. During
the series of presentations by senior management Lee Scott (CEO) asked
one of his senior managers what the corporation could do to mitigate the
CFL disposal problem!

If the assignment wasn't on the board for this exec before this morning,
it sure was this morning...in full view of the 500 or so in attendance.

Best Regards,
Stephan Pollard

--
Stephan Pollard, Ph.D.-Environmental Dynamics
555 W. Maple St., Apt. C