From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of Craig Barry
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 4:21 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Recyclable Plastic Cups

In our central Idaho community, we recycle on #1 and #2 plastic bottles only
(no tubs or cups). Yet we also have a lot of special events where plastic
cups are used but cannot be recycled.

I understand the cups are not accepted in these plastic bottle recycling
streams because of their manufacturing process (ie injection molding).

Does anyone know of a plastic beverage cup (beer and/or wine) that is
manufactured in a manner that can be accepted in this plastic bottle
recycling stream?

TIA for your help,

Craig Barry

Executive Director

<mailto:craig@no.address> craig@no.address

<http://www.ercsv.org/> Environmental Resource Center

471 North Washington Ave

PO Box 819, Ketchum, Idaho 83340

208.726.4333 w 208.726.1531 f

208.720.5661 m

<http://www.ercsv.org> www.ercsv.org

* Connecting People to Nature through Education *