[GreenYes] Re: Compact fluorescent bulb take back ordinance

Dane County's ordinance is found in Chapter 41 of the County's ordinances, on the Internet at http://www.co.dane.wi.us/pdfdocs/ordinances/ord041.pdf. We require take back for a number of items, have banned the sale of mercury fever thermometers and mandatory recycling for a range of other items at all generators.

In some cases, we have either required or asked local cities and villages to adopt similar ordinances .(Counties don't always have home rule.)

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

John