[GreenYes] Re: Sustainable/Green fundraising ideas?

I have some ideas here for raising funds that K-12 schools can use. All
the things posted on the following link are created using waste
material:

http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/samples.htm

Create classes to teach and create them to sell to raise fund:
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/workshop.htm

Consider creating Watering Pals to raise funds and create national and
worldwide awareness by getting into the Guinness World of Record. I
failed to get this idea running in Malaysia:

LET'S DO A 3-IN-1 AND BE IN THE MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/mbr.htm

Here is how you can get the children interested in Watering Pals:
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/pals.htm

This is how you can generate interest in the community to be involved in
raising funds:
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/community.htm

Another way to raise fund is by growing plants to sell out of discarded
cuttings or create compost out of organic waste material:
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/gardening.htm
http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/tips.htm

I hope you will find my ideas useful.

Rgds