[GreenYes] Re: ZW County Fair in California?

Eric,

I believe you are thinking of the Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego
County. They have been a long-time Zero Waste business under the
able leadership of Nancy Strauss. There is a brief presentation
about that on the Earth Resource Foundation website for the "Zero in
on Zero Waste - Don't let your Bottom Line go to Waste" Business
Conference" November 15, 2006 at the Del Mar Fairgrounds (see
http://www.earthresource.org/zerowaste/San%20Diego/zerowastespeaker.html)

Nancy can be reached at nstrauss@no.address for more info.

Gary

At 10:04 AM 2/22/2007, Eric Lombardi wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've been asked about BIG ZW events around the country, especially in the
>Midwest, so that someone can send staff to them to learn how to do it
>themselves.
>
>Isn't there a big ZW County Fair in California? Any others?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Eric
>

>Eric Lombardi
>Executive Director/CEO