[GreenYes] Re: question on CFLs

Hi Gretchen;

I am so glad to see someone asking a question like this. I think there
are so many questions out there about CFLs and how they can be used.
CFLs can be used in just about every application these days. :-)

You can get CFLs in what is called an A-Shape bulb. This will look the
same as an incandescent bulb, will be the same size and should fit
perfectly for your lamp.

Thanks!
Joy