[GreenYes] 1 month SustainabilityForum.com - Thank you for your support

Dear GreenYes,

SustainabilityForum.com celebrates its first ever anniversary!

The forum has been in existence for a month now and I would like to
take this opportunity to thank the GreenYes newsgroup for
their fantastic support.

We already have 120 members and are growing constantly. There will be
exciting changes to the forum in the near future and we currently
organising the first ever meeting of members somewhere in London to
discuss the future development of the forum.

Thank you for the support so far and I hope to see you in the forum.

Fabian

www.sustainabilityforum.com/forum